Our property in Nikiti, Sithonia, Chalkidiki, Greece, SUMMER HOUSE NIKITI, reopens in June 15th, 2020 with an infinite care protocol.
We are here to provide you with exceptional accommodation experience attaining the adequate hygiene, safety, and operational methods.
We feel it is important to inform you with the actions we are taking to keep our facilities safe and healthy.
Our team carefully follows the adequate cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols.
These protocol assists in illness prevention and includes:
- Regular sanitation training for our team members.
- Clearly established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations, including walkways, staircase
- Fast response to off-cycle cleaning issues.
House keeping/ rooms
- Non-regular room cleaning during the stay (to avoid unnecessary contact of cleaning staff with possible case and further transmission).
- Elimination of change of clothing and towels,( only at the request of the quest).
- For departures: meticulous cleaning - disinfection (eg. with steam cleaner) of the entire room and bathroom.
- Opening doors and windows for natural ventilation of the room daily.
- Place individual antiseptic liquids in each room or antiseptic devices.
Air conditioning and area ventilation
The provisions of the relevant regularions of the Ministry of Health "Taking measures to ensure public health from viral and other infections during the use of air conditioning units", with the emphasis on non-recirculation of air and natural ventilation in rooms and other areas (shutting down air conditioning when the doors are open).
Notice that during your stay at our accommodation, according to the Greek law, whenever you want to use the Air Conditioning system of your room, you MUST keep your balcony door or a window OPEN in order to help recirculation of fresh air in your room! We have already deactivated the automatic system that shuts down the air-conditioning unit of your room when a door is open!!
- Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus 2019 (covid-19), we have established house rules that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us.
These rules include:
- We advise our guests to keep one and a half (1.5) meters distance from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help-desk (reception).
- We provide a face mask for our guests in case of coughing and/or sneezing in any indoors public space of the hotel.
- The utensils used, meet the hygiene standards for the indicated temperatures.
- To avoid any health issues that may be caused from goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
- We encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team for recommendations and/or remarks that will improve our operations.
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services.
We are enthusiastic professionals at our guests’ disposal, responding promptly and effectively to their requests.
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests.
We value each guest that honors us with a visit to our destination.
Owner of Summer House Nikiti
Δωρεάν χώρος στάθμευσης αυτοκινήτων στο χώρο του ξενοδοχείου
- Χώρος υποδοχής
- Δωρεάν Wi-Fi πρόσβαση στο internet σε όλους τους χώρους του ξενοδοχείου
- Διευθετήσεις μεταφοράς προς το αεροδρόμιο (με χρέωση)
- Υπηρεσία ταξί (κατόπιν χρέωσης)
- Αγγλικά, Γερμανικά, σερβικά