Feel free to contact Our Staff !

Check All Questions Below

The currency of Greece is the Euro.

Greece has 220 volt electricity and plugs are different than in the U.S. or UK, meaning that, you’ll need a converter or transformer.

Greece has over than 300 days of sunshine a year. April, May and June, September and October are probably the best months to our place. 
In July and August things get hotter. You will probably meet hot in the day but mornings and late afternoons are fine. You can always check on freemeteo.com in our home page, before you depart to see what the latest weather conditions have been.

The easiest way to get to our accommodation would be with a rental car or a taxi, as we can arrange it for you and will be waiting right there for you at your arrival, without delay!
Otherwise, if you’ve chosen to reach our accommodation on your own: 
-From the airport,  you will have to make use of a public bus, if one is available at the time of your arrival. 

Yes, you can, although you might find it tastes a little strange. So if you don’t like it or want to be careful, buy water, you can find it easily anywhere.

The international telephone code for Greece is +30

Remember that you are going to a warm climate. You’ll want lightweight or jogging shoes are recommended for walking in the village. You might also need a bathing suit, shorts and warm weather clothing, a windbreaker, sunglasses, a hat, your suntan lotion and moisture cream, also a light jacket. However, in case you’ve forgotten to pack any of this, most of the shops around Nikiti offer  many choices. 

Our rates are per room and per night, VAT (13 %) is included.

The bus stop is about 15min walk, but if necessary we can also pick you up from the bus stop or  take you there by car.

Room must be left within 11:00 AM, if possible and in particular situations we are more flexible.

You can find several restaurants within 300m from Summer House

There is a public hospital in Agios Nikolaos (7Km)  where you will be treated for free, but if possible take your ID and any health-insurance certificate you have with you.
If it is a small problem, it may be enough to go to a local general practitioners or in  pharmacy. They can help you in many cases.